pix and thank you!

km

pix and thank you!

km
hi all

thanks everyone for being part of dorkbotSF 12 yr anniversary month!

big thanks to our hosts - GrayArea and crew: Josette, Melissa, Seabrook
to our speakers: Balint Seeber, Ben de Leeuw, Dan Novy, Daniel Anderson - check out their work/links on the archive page
http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201406-2/

stay tuned to that page too for additional pix and videos - James will edit and I'll also link to the ones GrayArea archived when they're done

thanks to @grilledcheezguy for keeping the dorks fed

and to regular dorkbot crew Jon Foote for MCing and James Young for doing video and to all of you for coming out last night!

Here are the pix i took:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/k0re/sets/72157644966133337/