first dorkbotSF of 2015! Wed - May 6 - The Internet Archive

km

first dorkbotSF of 2015! Wed - May 6 - The Internet Archive

km
Hi all

Psyched for our first meeting for 2015!

Here are the details:

When: May 6 2015 7pm
Where: Internet Archive
                        300 Funston SF CA @ Clement
Who: Intro by Brewster Kahle
                        Raj Kumar - 20 Years / 20 Petabytes
                        Mike Godwin - Current Work
                        Daniel Rosenfeld - Sleepwalkers
                        Jason Scott - The Largest Software Collection in the World

MC: Jonathan Foote
Livesteam: James Young  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dorkbotsf

The format this time will be different so take note for timing!

Doors open at 7 and we’ll have social hour with a cash bar and grilled cheese sammies + soup shots from @GrilledCheezGuy
Then promptly at 8 we start the presentations.  Food and drink are not allowed in the theater where the talks will be.  We can socialize again after - with 20-30 min talks things are expected to wrap up around 10

There may be things to demo and the RE/Search booth will be there as well!

See you all there!

km

Re: first dorkbotSF of 2015! Wed - May 6 - The Internet Archive

km
Ooops forgot - more info/speaker bios here!
http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201505/

This is also the archive page for this meeting - well be adding links to images, slides, video etc. post-event

Cheers!