dorkbotSF #76 | june 18 wed 7:30 | cyclecide swearhouse

km

dorkbotSF #76 | june 18 wed 7:30 | cyclecide swearhouse

km
hi all

reminder of this week's dorkbot!

I'm looking forward to the awesome line up of speakers!

Rich Humphrey - The Omphaloskepsiscope and Internet Enabled Underwear Than Might Just Save the World
Micah Elizabeth Scott - Inside Ecstatic Epiphany
William Jarrold - Computational Rumination: Random Contemplations of an Artificial Intelligence
Neal Strickberger - Battlefield Illuminators, Billions of Candlepower, Hundreds of Amps, Now What

More details here: http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201406-1/

There will be a cash bar and snacks from @GrilledCheezGuy

Jon Foote will be MCing and James will be streaming video/archiving

Hope to see you all there!    Then we have another dorkbot the following week June 25 at the new Gray Area space - details on that soon!

-Karen

km

Re: dorkbotSF #76 | june 18 wed 7:30 | cyclecide swearhouse

km
Its in the link below but the address~

1660 Jerrold in SF (near Flora Grubb) - Cyclecide Swearhouse

many thanks to our hosts - John Law, Big Daddy, Jarico Reese