We Lied - one more meeting at noisebridge!

km

We Lied - one more meeting at noisebridge!

km
Noisebridge said they're closed all of July. I said no dorkbotSF meetings for a bit till I get back from travels, but we lied and were having a joint dorkbotSF, noisebridge, swissnex event on TUESDAY! Come for an evening of hacktivist art pranks!
Speakers -
Bitnik - here Doma and Carmen's various hacktivist activities like sending Assange a package at the Ecuadorian embassy with a camera and live tweeting pix it was taking and how Jullian Assange joined in on the postal art!
Andy Isaacson (@eqe) - hear a Tororist (thanks Carnivillain for the nick idea) talk about what it takes to run your own tor node
Since noisebridge is actually going through renovations if you are inclined please show up early to help just move stuff off from the middle of the floor to the corners so you all can sit and maybe dust a little - they have Club Mate! There will be someone there in the morning so hang out earlier if you want! Thanks in advance!

More info here: http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201407/

Here's a FB event if you are so inclined!
https://www.facebook.com/events/250996771766034/251006281765083

Its also more of a party/social thing - and noisebridge could use some help so please let us know if you can come earlier and help!  as you know they're renovating - and this is their big pre-REBOOT event :)

Hope to see you all on TUESDAY (not Wed!)