Last dorkbotSF for 2014! Dec 3 - Gray Area

km

Last dorkbotSF for 2014! Dec 3 - Gray Area

km
Hi all

Happy Thanksgiving to all dorks!

We’re having the last dorkbotSF for the year so come by!

WHEN -     Wed Dec 3 2014 7:30pm
WHERE -   Gray Area (2665 Mission between 22nd and 23rd)
WHO -
Michael Ang - The Polygon Construction Kit
Alex Reben - Film-making Robots and Human-Machine Relationships
Josh Silverman - Adventures in Playa Re-engineering:  A Projection Mapping Project Rises from the Dead
Oliver Hess - The Wilmington Waves

FREE admission but $5-$20 donations to our hosts GRAY AREA would be much appreciated!
21+ CASH BAR
@GrilledCheezGuy feeds us!

Bring stuff for show and tell afterwards if you have something you’d like to show and let me know if you want to Open Dork (5 min announcements - no projector)

Here are the details:  http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201412/