Dorkbot TONIGHT!

km

Dorkbot TONIGHT!

km
It's tonight - wander thru Stochastic Labs art and technology mansion and see the projects they've funded - Lynn Hershman and team Mark Hellar and Josiah Zayner, Scott Minneman and JD Beltran, Lucia Jacobs and her team, me and Graham Plumb, and Greg Leppert's projects!

Details here: http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotsf/archive/201410/

Bring your drones and robots for show and tell out back!

There will be a cash bar snacks from Grilledcheezguy and samosas!

Donations to our hosts much appreciated!